Stretch – The Back Stretching Mat Inspired By Yoga719/3972
- Great New Price
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Lay back and relax as your HoMedics STRETCH moves your body through a gentle yet powerful sequence of yoga inspired stretches and twists. Release tension and improve flexibility Feel immediate benefits in shoulders, back and hips 4 pre-programmed treatments to choose from: Twist, Flow, Energise and Stretch Select your level to customise the intensity of the treatment Folds for easy storage.
- A selection of carefully choreographed treatments inspired by yoga and recreated through a network system of air bladders. Each one designed to inflate in sequence and stretch the body.
- An easy integrated control to work your way through a relaxing program of treatments. Pause, play and customise the intensity of every stretch.
- Simple foldaway design with a secure strapping system for easy storage.
- Handy handle to take with you from the home, to the office and on holiday for relaxation anytime, anywhere.
- Twist - a short session that focuses on relieving tension in shoulders and hips.
- Flow - a progressive flow of stretches that gently mobilise the whole length of the spine, leaving you feeling refreshed and supple.
- Energise - an uplifting program designed to help you refuel and boost your energy levels.
- Stretch - an 'all-round' treatment to provide a refreshing antidote after staying seated for a long period of time.
- Maximum user weight 120kg (18st 13lb).
- Size H9cm, W52cm, D117cm.
- Weight 5.4kg.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5010777143164.
93% would recommend to a friend
Stretch Yoga Mat really works
Love it! Has helped me stretch out my back muscles.
I bought and use every evening , for me is fantastic kindly recomandation. A
Easy to use
Only had it for a week but already feels to have given my back some benefit. Easy to set up and use.
After speaking to our supplier: ''The design of the air chambers inside the mat has been carefully considered to suit as wide a range of body sizes as possible. Taller and shorter users should still receive the same benefits. For a shorter user, we would recommend positioning the top of your shoulders between 5-10cm from the top edge of the mat. The bottom set of air chambers will sit slightly lower on your hips/pelvis than they would on taller users but this should not detract from the experience. Once the treatment program has started, some people find that they like to adjust their position again slightly to suit their own personal preference.''
Hope this helps.
Thank you for using Argos Q and A.
19 March 2019
This stretch Mat can be placed on a firm flat mattress, providing any soft bedding is removed first.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
Lisa @ Argos
16 January 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
We have recently dropped this price, from £219.99
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.