LEGO City Police Helicopter Transport Building Set - 60244712/5139
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Kids will love this fun action set featuring familiar LEGO City TV characters and cool vehicles including a ripcord helicopter that flies.
LEGO® model number: 60244 - for ages 5 years and over.
Theme: LEGO City.
- Multi-vehicle police playset includes a flying ripcord helicopter transporter, a truck with trailer, ATV quad bike and a motorbike.
- Kids can rip open the cell to let the crook escape, then launch the new-for-January-2020 police helicopter that really flies into the air! .
- The police set includes 4 minifigures: Rooky Partnur and Frankie Lupelli, police officer and criminal minifigures for action-packed play.
- The transporter truck has a detailed driver's cab, mobile prison cell, computer and road barriers with many realistic details.
- Digital Instructions PLUS guide via the free LEGO Life app for smart devices helps kids to zoom, rotate and visualise the model as they build.
- Size H262, W382, D70.5cm.
- For ages 5 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016617788.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
100% would recommend to a friend
Kept my son busy for hours!!
Fab product, great design and kept my five year old son entertained for hours. He built it all by himself and did a fantastic job.
Amazing & Fun x
My Son Loves Building LEGO But This He Really Loves... You Got A Helicopter, A Poilce Bike, UAV Truck, Poilce Truck, You Get Two Police Officers & Two Bad Guys... This Product Is A Must For LEGO Fans Because Its Easy To Put Together With Easy To Follow Instructions... It Provides A Great Form Of Fun & Is Entertaining For A Huge Range Of Ages... My Son Is 13 Years Old But He Manged To Get His Brothers, 11, 8, 5 Involved... I Highly Recommend This Product x
Great product, my son(12 Y) and daughter(7 Y) loves it and built it. One of their favorite toy on Xmas day. Best part is can be used/shared between siblings.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.