Philips Series 7000 12-in-1 Grooming Kit MG7710709/6378
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Enjoy ultimate styling and precision with the Philips 12-in-1 grooming kit so you can stay in complete control of your style. Groom your beard, hair and body with this showerproof all-in-one trimmer. 12 attachments give you the freedom to create different styles from head to toe, in or out of the shower. Enjoy maximum precision with dual cut blades and added control with a no-slip rubber grip. Use the full-size metal trimmer without a comb to get clean, sharp lines around your beard, neck and hair, or to trim your body hair to a minimum length.
The high-quality combs are designed to be durable, reliable and long-lasting. They incorporate hair-lifting technology, capturing more hairs in every pass.
Model number: mg7710/13.
- Cutting lengths: 0.5-16mm.
- 1 hour charge time for 120 minutes usage.
- 5 minute quick-charge time to provide enough power for one shave.
- 12 attachments: includes full-size metal trimmer, detail metal trimmer, precision shaver, nose and ear trimmer, 3 beard and stubble combs (1-7mm), 2 body combs (3-5mm) and 3 hair combs (9-16mm).
- Stainless steel blades.
- 4 heads.
- For wet and dry use.
- Cordless use.
- Accessories include: travel pouch, cleaning brush, .
- Rechargeable battery powered.
- Worldwide voltage for easy use around the globe.
- Rechargeable (included) .
- Manufacturer's 5 year guarantee.
- EAN: 8710103786597.
97% would recommend to a friend
Love it Great price
Best trimmer on the market
Really easy to use and would recommend this to all people looking for a new trimmer
Great hair trimmer. Poor on/off switch position
Great hair trimmer - cuts really closely without irritation. Poor on/off switch position though. I accidentally turn it off at least 3 or 4 times each time I use it. It's exactly where I naturally hold it
Hi there, thanks for your question. The warranty on this model is indeed 5 years. It's not easy to find, I can agree. However rest assured that there's a 5 year warranty period on it. Hope this helps. Cheers, Will
Philips Consumer Care
3 December 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.