Same day delivery
7 days a week
Collect for free in
as little as 60 sec
We'll hold your
item for 7 days
2 man delivery
Buy it today, use it from tomorrow
Remington Air Plates Ceramic Hair Straightener S7414by Remington709/4930
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Create straight, curly and wavy styles with the world's first suspended plates straightener. Plates move freely with your hair for maximum contact and Cool Touch Technology keeps the outer casing cool for more controlled styling. With a 15 second heat up time, variable temperature and automatic safety shut off, styling has never been easier.
Model number: s7414.
Unlike standard straighteners, the suspended plates move freely with your hair to give ultimate styling control. They align perfectly with your hair to capture each strand in one stroke, helping you to achieve one pass perfection with a straightener that glides smoothly from root to tip.
- The innovative suspended plates provide cool touch technology by directing heat away from the straighteners' outer casing. This allows you to grip the top and bottom of the straighteners for ulimate control and also helps set curls in place.
- Black titanium infused plates are 10 x more ceramic*. This means you can enjoy a 2 x smoother glide* when styling and achieve a glossy finish that stays for longer. * vs standard remington straightener.
- Variable temperature so you can adapt this to your specific hair needs for ultimate control.
- 5 temperature settings.
- Maximum temperature 230°C.
- 15 second heat-up time.
- Heat ready indicator.
- Ceramic plates.
- Width of plates 25mm, length of plates 110mm.
- 1.8m swivel cord.
- Automatic safety shut-off after 60 minutes.
- Accessories include: heat resistant protective sleeve, heat-proof pouch, .
- Weight 0.26kg.
- Worldwide voltage - ideal for travelling.
- Manufacturer's 3 year guarantee.
- EAN: 4008496937028.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.