Celestron Inspire 70mm Telescope703/2545
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Easiest setup of any entry level scope. With the folding accessory tray you just pop the tripod legs open, turn the lock knob and you're ready to go. The main telescope lens cap comes with a fully integrated smartphone adapter built-in, perfect for the budding astrophotographer. The asymmetrical mount design offers light weight and incredible stability, and a red LED flashlight is stowed in the center of the mount head, which can be removed for use as a spotlight.
- Optimum magnification 70xx.
- Maximum magnification 70xx.
- Full height tripod.
- Astoimaging has never been easier. With the included adaptor, any smartphone with a rear facing camera can be used to capture great views of the Moon, planets and more.
- The inspire series is one of the easiest assembly tripod and telescope ever made by celestron. The integrated accessory tray is already built in, and the tripod clicks into place in seconds for observations in no time at all.
- Size H135, W92, D76cm.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
100% would recommend to a friend
Love it well worth the money
Every thing is good nice looking easy to use well made
Perfect for the beginner stargazers, easy to setup
Perfect for the beginner stargazers, easy to setup, the red dot sight is great and very helpful for finding your targets
The Celestron Inspire 70mm Telescope can be used to view other things apart from stars. Being outside or by an open window will help avoid any glare from window glass however you are able to use it inside.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
Eve @ Argos
1 December 2018
You can use your smartphone as a viewer, this is shown on page 6 of the user guide linked above in PDF form.
This does not require an app, and uses the smartphone camera to physically focus through the lens of the Telescope
Hope this helps - Thanks for using Argos Q&A
8 October 2018
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.