Twist-A-Saw Deluxeby Twist-A-Saw703/0846
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Twist-A-Saw is a versatile multi-purpose power tool, perfect for any job, big or small. Cut, grind, polish, sand, sharpen, engrave, etch, carve, clean and more, all with just one tool. The standard kit comes with a complete 287-piece accessory kit to make light work of any job, from DIY to arts and crafts projects. This item can only be sold to customers over 18 years of age.
The ergonomic, adaptive handle design allows you to convert the Twist-A-Saw into a jigsaw, router, cut-off saw, concrete saw and more. Plunge-cut right into the counter and fit a new sink with no need for pilot holes.
Put a beautiful smooth edge on anything with the router bits, or create stunning artwork or personalised gifts with the etching bits. Variable speed control - select the perfect speed for any job, from 5,000 to 25,000rpm, that's 10 times faster than the speed of most conventional drills!
- Multi saw.
- 550 watts.
- 240V battery power.
- Variable speed.
- Universal blade.
- Blade diameter 6.35mm.
- 2 blades.
- Sawing capacity: wood 7 mm, .
- Soft grip handle.
- Cable length of 2m.
- Bevel capacity max: variable° bevel cut.
- Safety lock switch.
- Ideal for: Twist-A-Saw is a multipurpose power tool, perfect for any job big or small. Includes 'how to' DVD and easy to follow instructional guide, for all capabilities.
- Parallel guide.
- Suitable for the left handed.
- Size H14.5, W8.5, D29cm.
- Accessories included: Instructional DVD, manual, A2 workshop guide, multi-purpose handle, circle cutting guide, vacuum hose, 287 piece standard accessory kit. Twist a flexi rotary tool & 40x etching stencils.
- Unpackaged weight 1kg.
- excludes professional use.
- EAN: 5060191461146.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.