Russell Hobbs 23780 Plug & Wind Easy Store Steam Iron703/0372
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
High steam with low effort, the powerful 2400w Easy Store Plug & Wind Iron will heat up rapidly then glide through your ironing pile. With 45g/min continuous steam and a non-stick ceramic soleplate ironing is now a breeze. For stubborn creases, a blast of 145g steam should be enough to handle them with ease. Keep your cupboards neat and tidy with a uniquely designed storage feature that lets you wrap the cord safely around the base of the iron, tucking the plug away in its own integrated holder.
Keep your cupboards neat and tidy with a unique designed storage feature that lets you wrap the cord safely around the base of the iron, tucking the plug away in its own integrated holder.
- Steam output: 45g/min.
- Shot of steam: 145g/min.
- Non-stick ceramic soleplate.
- Capacity of water tank: 320ml.
- Water spray button.
- Anti-drip system to protect your clothes from water spillages.
- Anti-scale for hassle free maintenance.
- Self-clean function to prolong the life of your iron.
- Variable steam function allows you to adjust the humidity, direction and power of the steam flow.
- Vertical steam function allows you to use the iron to steam creases from hanging garments or curtains with ease.
- Features a steam tip for easier removal of creases from difficult to reach areas.
- Auto shut-off feature automatically turns off your iron when not in use or when knocked over.
- Model number: 23780.
- Includes: water refill beaker for simple filling.
- 2400 watts.
- Less than 30 seconds heating up time.
- Temperature ready indicator.
- Soft-grip handle.
- 2.5m power cord with cord storage.
- Weight: 1.4kg.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 4008496878987.
96% would recommend to a friend
Very happy with my new iron!
This iron was reasonably priced, looks good and heats up quickly. I especially like the neat storage section for the cable and plug.
Smart looking iron
Excellent iron -just a shame it didn’t come with an ironing fairy so I don’t have to do it!!!
Stylish and tidy for storage
The iron looks great and works as good as any I've had previously. A lot better than some I've paid double the amount for
The Russell Hobbs 23780 Plug ; Wind Easy Store Steam Iron is 32m tall on its heel.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
4 June 2019
A space of 31.5cm will give you a bit of room above for manoeuvrability.
3 June 2019
You may use the iron with tap-water, but if you live in a hard water area, you should use distilled water (not chemically descaled or softened water).
If you buy distilled water, check that it’s suitable for use in irons.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
5 March 2019
Yes, in soft water area tap water is preferred, but if you live in a hard water area, you should use distilled water (not chemically descaled or softened water)
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
19 January 2019
Yes. You can
9 January 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.