Zinc Volt 200 Electric Scooterby Zinc701/9740
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Up the power with the Volt 200. This hard-core electric scooter can reach up to 15mph. Its chunky front forks and air blown tyres combine with the aggressive dragster styling for a serious ride. The lead acid battery and chain driven motor allow you to spend up to an hour tearing up the tracks.
Speeds up to 15mph.
Air blown tyres and chunky front forks.
Aggressive dragster styling.
150w chain driven motor.
Twist 'n' go motorbike grip.
- 2 wheels.
- Folds for storage.
- Anti-slip footplate.
- Easy grip handles.
- Size H106, W42cm.
- Weight 16kg.
- Maximum user weight: 70kg.
- Minimal assembly.
- Batteries required: 1 x rechargeable (included).
- For ages 8 years and over.
- EAN: 5037970051898.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- Protective equipment (helmet, knee pads, elbow pads and wrist guards) should be worn, not to be used in traffic.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.