Same day delivery
7 days a week
Collect for free in
as little as 60 sec
We'll hold your
item for 7 days
2 man delivery
Buy it today, use it from tomorrow
LG 60SJ850V 60 Inch Smart 4K Ultra HD TV with HDRby LG700/5417
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The LG 60SJ850V Smart TV has incredible picture quality thanks to Ultra HD and HDR technology. HDR gives you incredibly clear blacks and natural contrast, for a true-to-life picture. With Freeview Play you'll stay entertained for longer with over 200 subscription-free channels and if you miss your favourite TV show you can scroll back through the past week.
For entertainment, look no further than the built in, award winning Smart TV webOS. Connect quickly to Netflix 4K HDR content or catch-up on TV with Freeview Play. Easily plug in any extras with 4 HDMI and 3 USB ports.
Miracast, dlna, widi.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV Screen.
- 4K Ultra HD display resolution.
- Screen size: 60 inches.
- Viewing angle 178/178 degrees.
- Resolution 3840 x 2160 pixels.
- 3 USB ports and 4 HDMI sockets.
- Smart TV.
- Optical connection.
- Headphone socket.
- Wi-Fi enabled.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility.
- Open browser.
- Suitable for wall mounting 300 x 300 bracket.
- 40 watt RMS power output.
- Features USB video playback.
- Micro dimming technology improves the contrast by dimming individual sections of the TV screen.
- Freeview HD and Freesat HD digital tuner.
- Saorview digital tuner (Saorview can only be received in the Republic of Ireland).
- Quad core processor.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
- Size of TV H76.9, W133.8, D5.9cm.
- Weight of TV 22.1kg (unpackaged).
- Size of TV with stand: H82.7, W133.8, D28.5cm.
- Footprint of TV 775cm.
- Weight of TV with stand: 24kg.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: a.
- Energy efficiency index (EEI) 0.27.
- On mode power consumption 126 watts.
- Annual power consumption 175kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.3 watt.
- This product contains lead.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.