Angelcare Blue Soft-Touch Bath Support699/5432
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Soft-Touch Bath Support - Aqua provides optimal comfort and safety for you baby as it is placed directly in the bath. Its unique design combines safe, sturdy sides and an angled area made from special soft material for your baby.
Winner of 2016 bizzie baby silver award. 2014 lbp winner for best baby support. 2014 right start winner for best baby essential. 2013 lbp winner for innotive bathtime products. 2013 progressive pre-school winner.
- Ergonomically designed bath support, providing optimal support, comfort and safety for baby.
- Bath support has a layer of soft tpe material, which warms very quickly to baby's body temperature and bath water.
- Hygienic & mould-resistant: the mesh material allows water to drain easily from the bath support and dry quickly.
- Water level indicator on bath support base.
- Strong, but light weight design base with two carry handles.
- Size H22.5, W55.8, D33.5cm.
- Suitable from birth.
Adult supervision required
- Suitable for babies up to 14kg.
- EAN: 6665942012012.
96% would recommend to a friend
I had this for my little girl and it was perfect so had to buy this for a friend who is having a baby boy!
My 3 month old lives this bath! A great purchase!
Excellent value for the money
Hi Anna, thank you for your query. The Bath Support is designed for use in adult baths, showers. That said, if the baby bath you are placing it in is big enough there is no reason not to....to help to determine this the The Baby Bath Support dimensions are:
9” Depth. Many thanks, Angelcare UK
Angelcare Support UK
28 February 2019
There is a water line on the front of the bath support that helps to ensure the optimal level of water in the bath.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A.
26 January 2018
This is more dependent on the weight of the baby, if your baby is more than 14kg, they should not use this item.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
Mo @ Argos
19 September 2017
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.