LEGO Super Heroes Flying Fox Batmobile Airlift Attack- 76087by LEGO699/1292
- **Original Price £89.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Overpower the Parademons with The Flying Fox's 2 spring-loaded shooters and 2 stud shooters, and the Batmobile's 3 stud shooters. Includes 6 minifigures and a big figure.
LEGO® model number: 76087.
Theme: LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes.
- Includes 6 minifigures: Cyborg, Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman and 2 Parademons, plus a Steppenwolf big figure. The Flying Fox features a dual minifigure cockpit with lift-off canopy and translucent-red windshield, 2 spring-loaded shooters, 2 stud shooters, ramp to drive the Batmobile inside, and 2 rear boosters with translucent-orange elements.
- The Batmobile features an opening minifigure cockpit, 3 stud shooters and adjustable front and rear wings. Also includes the mother box.
- Weapons include Cyborg's attachable stud-shooting arm, Batman's Batarang and grappling gun, Wonder Woman's sword, the Parademons' handheld stud shooters and Steppenwolf's axe. Accessory elements include Wonder Woman's shield and the Parademons' foil wings.
- The Flying Fox measures over 5inch (13cm) high, 13inch (34cm) long and14inch (37cm) wide. Batmobile measures over 1inch (5cm) high, 6inch (17cm) long and 3inch (8cm) wide. Mother box measures under 1inch (1.6cm) high and 1inch (1.6cm) square.
- Size H37.8, W48, D9.4cm.
- For ages 9 years and over.
- EAN: 5702015868723.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
**Intervening prices may have been charged, original price is the original price charged online or the printed catalogue price from the last full Argos catalogue in which the product featured.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.