Cookworks Breadmaker - Whiteby Cookworks698/2799
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Cookworks breadmaker is the best thing since sliced bread (come on, you knew that was coming! ) You can bake a variety of loaves with the 12 pre-set programmes and can even change the crust colour to your preference. Bake overnight with the 13-hour delay timer and wake up to the fresh aroma of home-made bread – delicious! Take a peek while your bread is cooking through the handy viewing window and check the baking status on the LCD display. All in all, you 'knead' this in your kitchen!
- 12 programmes including: french bread, whole-wheat, quick bread, sweet bread, dessert, dough and bake.
- Maximum bread size 1.5lb / 0.68kg.
- Personalised settings.
- 3 adjustable crust settings.
- 120 mins fast bake time.
- 13 hour delay timer for overnight baking.
- Also suitable for making jam and cakes.
- Keep warm function.
- Viewing window to monitor the baking process.
- 580 watts.
- Size H35.4, W28.7, D25.8cm.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.