Fujifilm X100F Mirrorless Camera With 23mm Lens687/1477
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The FUJIFILM X100F signifies the achievement of new heights in Fujifilms endless pursuit of perfection in photography. Perfection means creating a system that allows photographers to control, frame, and create with style, ease, and purpose. A long-anticipated iteration of the X100 series, the FUJIFILM X100F is a powerful addition to FUJIFILM X Series, offering photographers the versatility of endless creativity.
24.3MP CMOS III APS-C sensor.
Full HD video recording with Hybrid AF at 60fps.
Camera model number 16534687.
- CMOS sensor type.
- 24.3 megapixels.
- Sensor cleaning.
- Image stabilisation.
- Sensor size24.3 x .
- Continuous shooting up to 60 frames per second (JPEG).
- Continuous shooting up to 25 frames per second (RAW).
- Sweep panorama.
- Red eye reduction.
- Automatic face detection.
- Self timer.
- Shutter speed of 4 to 1/4000 sec.
- No flash, landscape, close-up, program, shutter priority mode, aperture priority mode, manual, sports mode, HDR.
- 3in screen withLCD technology and live view.
- Auto, white balancing bracketing, preset, custom.
- Hot shoe.
- Built-in flash.
- Evaluative metering, partial metering, centre weighted.
- ISO range from 100 to .
- Auto focus with 91 focus points in the viewfinder, manual focus.
- USB port.
- HDMI mini port.
- PictBridge compatible.
- RAW + JPEG.
- Records at 1080p with sound.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Removable battery.
- Batteries required: 1 x Li-Ion (included) .
- Lens mounts: X.
- Wide angle zoom lens.
- Lens focal length 23 - 23mm.
- Aperture f/2-16.
- Fixed focus lens included.
- Compatible with the following memory card types: SD, SDHC, SDXC, (not included).
- Camera weight: 419g.
- USB cable, shoulder strap, battery charger.
- Size: H7.48, W12.65, D5.24cm.
- Viewfinder optical adjustment.
- Tripod compatible.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 4547410339048.
After consulting the specifications I can confirm the camera is indeed capable of continuous shooting at 60 lossless compressed jpeg frames a second, this will be affected by the choice of sd card used (class 10 or higher is recommended).
Hope this helps - Thanks for using Argos Q&A
31 July 2018
We sell just this black version of the Fujifilm x100F camera.
I hope that helps! Thanks for your question.
9 August 2017
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.