Aqua Optima Evolve Water Filter Cartridges - 3 Pack685/5204
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Each Evolve filter lasts for up to 30 days or up to 100 litres, and features Aqua Optima's unique 5 step filtration technology to reduce limescale, chlorine and impurities found in tap water Suitable for all tap water types. This 3 pack will provide up to 3 months' supply of purer, great tasting filtered water.
- All our filters are 100% recyclable through our free programme with TerraCycle in the UK and EIRE, visit the TerraCycle Aqua Optima website to find out your local community collection location or sign up to send filters back direct at no cost to you. Download the free filter replacement remind app.
- Includes 3 x 30 day water filter cartridges.
- Produces up to 100 litres of filtered water per cartridge.
- Removes impurities from tap water.
- Improves the taste and look of hot and cold drinks.
- Easy fit cartridge.
- Designed to fit aqua optima, brita maxtra and other leading brands.
- 100% recyclable.
- Size H8, W6, D11cm.
- EAN: 5060090241832.
91% would recommend to a friend
Briliant keeps my kettle and my water really clean
This product does what it says. My water tastes much better and it keeps my kettle lovely and clean we use the filters all the time so that we have always got clean fresh water and its great for the iron too as I use it after it has been boiled in the kettle to put in my iron.
Good value for money.
Good value for money and does exactly the same as the other brand filters.
Haven't tried yet
Love the fliter this go to. Haven't used the new filters yet but can really taste the difference
Aqua Optima is a member of the Water Quality Association (WQA), a professional body representing companies working in the water sector. We abide by the WQA’s strict code of conduct and use its laboratories to confirm that our products meet industry-wide standards in performance and component materials.
15 April 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.