LEGO Architecture Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum - 21035by LEGO684/6749
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Explore iconic architecture with this LEGO Architecture interpretation of Frank Lloyd Wright's Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, featuring the famous 'inverted-ziggurat' rotunda and annex tower.
LEGO® model number: 21035.
Theme: LEGO Architecture.
- This detailed LEGO model focuses on the building's smoothed concrete facade with its distinctive curves and lines, and features its famous 'inverted-ziggurat' rotunda and eight-story annex tower.
- The guggenheim's iconic sign, recreated in a similar typeface, and a section of new york city's 5th avenue museum mile with its signature yellow cabs complete the model, capturing the essence of this magnificent structure.
- LEGO architecture interpretation of the real-world architectural landmark, the solomon r. Guggenheim museum. Features the guggenheim's modernist facade with its circular rotundas and distinctive lines, plus the eight-story annex tower and a section of new york city's 5th avenue museum mile including scaled yellow cabs. The guggenheim sign, featuring wright's architectural lettering, has also been recreated in a similar typeface to complement the authenticity of the model.
- The included booklet contains information about the design, architecture and history of the building.
- LEGO architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, architecture, history and design. This set includes over 740 LEGO pieces and offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 12+. Measures over 4 (12cm) high, 7 (19cm) wide and 5 (14cm) deep.
- Size H26.2, W28.2, D9.55cm.
- For ages 12 years and over.
- EAN: 5702015865340.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.