Joie Mimzy Snacker Highchair - Twinkle Linen681/9556
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Meet mimzy snacker. A tasty treat designed and engineered as a lightweight and convenient table buddy. With a fast, compact fold and simple, no-fuss features, dining out or heading to grandma's never looked so easy.
Winner of mother & baby awards 2014.
- Unique, one hand fold located in the seat closes up ultra flat in an instant.
- Compact and convenient - ultra lightweight and compact for travel with convenient tray storage located on the back of seat.
- Steel frame.
- Converts to reclining baby seat, .
- 1 tray .
- Removable wipe clean .
- 3 tray positions.
- Cup holder.
- Upholstered wipe clean seat.
- Removable washable seat cover.
- Reclining seat - 3 recline positions.
- 5 point harness.
- Storage net.
- Size H90.2, W59.5, D102.5cm.
- Folds for storage.
- Freestanding when folded.
- Size folded H29.5, W50.2, D91cm.
- For ages 6 months and over.
- Suitable for children up to 15kg.
- Minimal assembly.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5060264398256.
95% would recommend to a friend
Great Highchair, I will recommend!
The high chair is a good size, it is sturdy and it folds easily for storage
My son loves this high chair!
My 16 month old son loves this high chair, and the fact that it reclines as well is a bonus! Well worth the money spent, I did see another one I liked for the same price, and it didn't recline! The net underneath is also great, as it catches most things my son drops/throws out!
Yes, the tray of the Joie Mimzy Snacker Highchair - Twinkle Linen is removable after assembly.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
27 June 2019
We can confirm the straps are possible to be removed. Please contact our customer services for us to assist you further, call on 0800 952 0061.
Joie UK Customer Services
11 April 2019
The dimensions given for this Highchair when folded are correct, but slightly muddled compared to other products. It lists the height as the depth, which is 91cm. Apologies for the confusion.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A.
Mike @ Argos
10 April 2018
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.