LEGO Architecture London - 21034
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Bring together the National Gallery, Nelson's Column, London Eye, Big Ben (the Elizabeth Tower) and Tower Bridge, with this London skyline model.
LEGO® model number: 21034.
Theme: LEGO Architecture.
- Each set is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of each structure, with true-to-life color depiction. This set features the national gallery, nelson's column, london eye, big ben (the elizabeth tower) and tower bridge, and is finished with a decorative london nameplate.
- LEGO architecture interpretation of London. Features the National Gallery, Nelson's column, London Eye, Big Ben (the Elizabeth Tower) and Tower Bridge. London's thames river is represented by transparent baseplate tiles.
- Tower Bridge opens to greet the incoming ship. The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each building, as well as historical facts about London and its architectural heritage (english language only). Other languages available for download at LEGO. Com/architecture). Includes a 4x32 tiled base with a decorative london nameplate.
- Recreate the world's most beautiful cities with the LEGO architecture skyline collection. LEGO architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, design, architecture and history.
- This set includes over 460 LEGO pieces and offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 1 2+. Measures over 5 (15cm) high, 11 (28cm) wide and 3 (8cm) deep.
- Size H19.1, W26.2, D6.1cm.
- For ages 12 years and over.
- EAN: 5702015865333.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- This toy does not provide protection.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.