LEGO Architecture London - 21034680/8213
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Bring together the National Gallery, Nelson's Column, London Eye, Big Ben (the Elizabeth Tower) and Tower Bridge, with this London skyline model.
LEGO® model number: 21034.
Theme: LEGO Architecture.
- Each set is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of each structure, with true-to-life color depiction. This set features the national gallery, nelson's column, london eye, big ben (the elizabeth tower) and tower bridge, and is finished with a decorative london nameplate.
- LEGO architecture interpretation of London. Features the National Gallery, Nelson's column, London Eye, Big Ben (the Elizabeth Tower) and Tower Bridge. London's thames river is represented by transparent baseplate tiles.
- Tower Bridge opens to greet the incoming ship. The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each building, as well as historical facts about London and its architectural heritage (english language only). Other languages available for download at LEGO. Com/architecture). Includes a 4x32 tiled base with a decorative london nameplate.
- Recreate the world's most beautiful cities with the LEGO architecture skyline collection. LEGO architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, design, architecture and history.
- This set includes over 460 LEGO pieces and offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 1 2+. Measures over 5 (15cm) high, 11 (28cm) wide and 3 (8cm) deep.
- Size H19.1, W26.2, D6.1cm.
- For ages 12 years and over.
- EAN: 5702015865333.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- This toy does not provide protection.
89% would recommend to a friend
Beautiful and easy lego
This was an unconventional souvenir for my 10 year old nephew. He absolutely loved it! He had more complicated models in the past and said it was very quick and easy to put this together, so I guess it could work well for younger kids or for those who don't have much experience with lego. The box was small enough to find space for it in the suitcase. Still a beautiful model, which looks good on a book shelf.
This Lego kit is considerably smaller than it appears on the illustration on the website. Nevertheless it is the usual Lego quality and my grandson enjoyed assembling it.
My son loved building this, easy to follow the build instructions. Would recommend
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.