LEGO Ninjago Empire Temple of Madness Building Set - 71712679/8172
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
NINJAGO fans will love this detailed and interactive Ninja Temple and 6 minifigures to stage the thrilling end-game battle in Prime Empire.
LEGO® model number: 71712 - for ages 9 years and over.
Theme: LEGO Ninjago.
- Features detailed Unagami's 15/38cm dangerous temple full of booby-traps, with awesome tower and a secret chamber, for end-game battle.
- Includes 6 minifigures: Digi Jay, Lloyd and Cole with prime controller weapons, and Unagami, Sushimi and Red Visor with their own weapons.
- Kids will discover Unagami in his lair, rotate him on his throne and at the top use all three Key-Tanas to unlock the final portal.
- The 3 ninjas must defeat Unagami to complete their quest while climbing up, getting past his henchmen Sushimi and avoiding deadfalls.
- Includes an exciting array of new armour and weapons from Prime Empire, plus health boards and 3 Key-Tanas: green, purple and ? ? ? .
- Size H378, W354, D94cm.
- For ages 9 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016616989.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
100% would recommend to a friend
Great challenging building product
Bought this for our grandson’s birthday. He is 6 but very experienced at technical Lego beyond his age. Instructions are clear and easy to follow. Many bits are small and fiddly so we found it best to use bowls for each bag. It took him a couple of days to construct which was good value, If not careful, it is possible to keep knocking out bits already installed, but all part of the learning process. Overall a great buy for building patience and resilience as well.
My son loved this had loads of fun building and pl
Great quality, easy to build
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.