LEGO Star Wars Sith Troopers Battle Pack Building Set- 75266679/3476
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Let kids build an army of First Order troopers and lead them into role-play battles with this LEGO Star Wars Sith Troopers Battle Pack!
LEGO® model number: 75266 - for ages 6 years and over.
Theme: LEGO Star Wars.
- Features a battle speeder with room in the cockpit for 2 minifigures, 2 blasting blue engines and grey-blue-black colour scheme.
- Includes 4 minifigures: First Order Officer, Sith Trooper and 2 Sith Jet Troopers, with 4 stud-shooting blasters and 2 jetpack elements.
- Kids can attach a blaster to the front of the speeder, ready to fire at any moment, and lead troopers into enemy territory for the battle.
- Add the 75263 Resistance Y-wing Microfighter for First Order vs. Resistance battles or 75264 Kylo Ren's Shuttle Microfighter for more fun.
- Instructions PLUS are available via the LEGO Life App with zoom in, rotate and visualise tools to guide the real-life building process.
- Size H141, W191, D46cm.
- For ages 6 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016617122.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
100% would recommend to a friend
Excellent kit for the price
A excellent addition to my Star Wars collection .
LEGO Star Wars Sith Troopers Battle Pack Building
This LEGO Star Wars Sith Troopers Battle Pack Building Set contains an instruction manual and two small plastic bags filled with LEGO pieces. I tried to scan the code for instructions but, I didn't succeed, so I had to use the manual. I followed the instructions and it was very easy to assembled the pieces. At the end, I found out that pack contains some spare pieces. For some of them, I found a way to use. I attached some photos of my final product, which I think it looks better.
Small but mighty
Received this test product courtesy of Argos and Lego, and my 6 year old absolutely loves it. The guide book was easy enough for him to follow. There are small pieces,but his hands were small enough to be able to hold and position them in place. It took about 30 minutes to assemble, and he had a lot of fun picking out the pieces that were needed. A fun accessory to go with your larger Lego Star Wars pieces.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.