Tomy Boon Swapby Boon672/6852
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
We've got a couple of tips. Literally. Swap is a dual-ended spoon with a soft end and a rigid end perfect for first time eaters. (Your baby will let you know which side of the spoon works best. ) Both sides have a flat tip perfect for wiping off the food that inevitably ends up all over your baby's face.
- Wap double-ended spoons provide a 2-in-1, end-to-end solution to frenzied feeding fights.
- Each one is a dual-ended spoon, soft at one end, rigid at the other, so easy for first time eaters, your baby will let you know which end he prefer.
- Both ends have a flat tip, perfect for wiping excess food from your baby's face, and easy to scoop out jars and mop up the bottom of the dish, too! .
- Small, angled spoon size is ideal for tiny mouths.
- Made of food-grade silicone and stainless steel.
- For ages 4 months and over.
- EAN: 0669028101504.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.