BabyDan Premier Extra Wide Safety Gate - Silver669/6944
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The BabyDan Extra Wide Pressure Fit Safety gate fits openings from 73.5-119.3cm. The gate is ideal for hallways and wider openings where a typical gate would not fit or is not wide enough. The gate is 73cm high and has a one handed operation meaning it is easy to use when your hands are full. The gate opens in either direction.
Safety gate features:
- Pressure fit.
- The babydan extra wide pressure fit safety gate fits openings from 73.5-119.3cm.
- The gate is ideal for hallways and wider openings where a typical gate would not fit or is not wide enough.
- The gate is 73cm high and has a one handed operation meaning it is easy to use when your hands are full.
- The gate opens in either direction and features a pressure indicator.
- This gate is made by babydan in our own manufacturing facility in lasby, denmark since 1957.
- 2 way opening.
- Triple locking.
- 1 handed opening and locking.
- Step over bar.
- Wide walk through section.
- Height 73cm.
- Fits openings from 73.5 to 119.3cm.
- Maximum width with extensions: 119.3cm.
- Conforms to European Standard EN 1930:2011 - designed to provide protection for children under 24 months old.
- (not included).
- Minimal assembly.
- EAN: 5705548036096.
86% would recommend to a friend
Does exactly what it is supposed to
Fairly easy to put together and fit (took 15mins), sturdy and secure, easy to use.
I had to return this item because of the had book that comes with is is not easy to comprehend. Really difficult to do mappings and really stressful to put the extensions together.
My safety gate is perfect for me.
Didn't take long to build and put in place. Looks fine, I bought the silver option. Opens with ease (for adults). Perfect for keeping our elderly, athritic German Shepherd from climbing stairs aggravating her condition.
I would advise that this is designed to have the extension bars fitted either side of the BabyDan Premier Extra Wide Safety Gate - Silver.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
26 May 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.