BabyDan Premier Extra Wide Safety Gate - Black669/5763
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The BabyDan Extra Wide Pressure Fit Safety gate fits openings from 73.5-119.3cm. The gate is ideal for hallways and wider openings where a typical gate would not fit or is not wide enough. The gate is 73cm high and has a one handed operation meaning it is easy to use when your hands are full. The gate opens in either direction.
Safety gate features:
- Pressure fit.
- The babydan extra wide pressure fit safety gate fits openings from 73.5-119.3cm.
- The gate is ideal for hallways and wider openings where a typical gate would not fit or is not wide enough.
- The gate is 73cm high and has a one handed operation meaning it is easy to use when your hands are full.
- The gate opens in either direction and features a pressure indicator.
- This gate is made by babydan in our own manufacturing facility in lasby, denmark since 1957.
- 2 way opening.
- Triple locking.
- 1 handed opening and locking.
- Step over bar.
- Wide walk through section.
- Height 73cm.
- Fits openings from 73.5 to 119.3cm.
- Maximum width with extensions: 119.3cm.
- Conforms to European Standard EN 1930:2011 - designed to provide protection for children under 24 months old.
- (not included).
- Minimal assembly.
- EAN: 5705548036850.
90% would recommend to a friend
Not too impressed with baby gate
Very hard to put together compared to other brands I’ve had, instructions are terrible, very basic and the pictures were no help at all! Stated would extended from a certain cm to another, which it does but only extends from the minimum straight to the maximum width, does not extend to anything in between that which is very misleadingly. Had to saw a bit of it to fit! Would not recommend buying this
Really good look and design. Easy to put together however for the different sizes you will need to cut the metal rods, which wasn’t clear .
Easy to fit and feels very secure. Very happy with this item
I am sorry to hear that the width of the safety gate does not suit your purpose. Please repackage and return it to store with your receipt for a refund.
Thank you for contacting Argos Q&A
21 August 2019
A individual extension is 6.5 cm and a Extenda gate kit is 13cm.
Please check out our Safety & Stair Gate Guide:
Hope this helps.
Thank you for using Argos Q and A.
26 March 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.