BabyDan Super Flexi Fit Metal Safety Gate - Black669/5282
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Designed to fit almost any home, the BabyDan Super Flexi Fit Extending Metal Safety Gate is the only fixed gate which can be fitted on a diagonal. It is a really clever gate and can be fitted to your walls in several ways: inside the openings, outside the opening (wall outside of the space), or diagonally across a space.
Safety gate features:
- Screw fit.
- Designed to suit almost any home, the Babydan super flexi fit extending metal safety gate is the only fixed gate which can be fitted on a diagonal.
- It is a really clever gate and can be fitted to your walls in several ways: inside the openings, outside the opening (wall outside of the space), or diagonally across a space.
- The gate can be opened from either side and extended from 67 cm to 105.5 cm and 74cm high making this gate the ideal choice for versatility along with safety.
- Childproof release fittings allow you to have complete control over the gate whilst curious little explorers are kept safe.
- Complies with safety standards en1930:2011. Designed and manufactured in Denmark by Babydan.
- 2 way opening.
- Double locking.
- 1 handed opening and locking.
- Wide walk through section.
- Height 74cm.
- Fits openings from 67 to 105.5cm.
- Conforms to European Standard EN 1930:2011 - designed to provide protection for children under 24 months old.
- Minimal assembly.
- EAN: 5705548034238.
86% would recommend to a friend
Just what we needed we have wide staircase so spot
Spot on just what you need if you have wide stairs
Comes away from it's hinges!!
Not very sturdy when opened - comes away from bottom hinge if you lift it too high when opening.
Fits stairs well.
Very flexible gate, fits any area easily. Only down side is that my toddler keeps getting her foot stuck in between the bars when she tries to climb it.
A round spindle may will not provided the stability or support to safely secure the BabyDan Super Flexi Fit Metal Safety Gate.
It will be able to fit against the end of a staircase, against one of the straight stronger posts, but not necessarily one of the spindles themselves. This will ultimately be down to the support and thickness of the spindle itself, for holding one side of the gate.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
4 September 2019
This has no bar at the bottom when the gate is open.
Hope this helps!
10 May 2019
No bar at bottom when opened
9 May 2019
Its tough to say if this would be suitable in this circumstance as this only has Childproof release fittings. I would advise contacting a specialist for assistance with this type of query.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A.
4 February 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.