TomTom VIA 52 5 Inch Traffic UK & ROI Lifetime Maps Sat Navby TomTom653/2888
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
On an impressive 5-inch screen, the TomTom VIA 52 plans intelligent routes that help you escape traffic in real-time. Enjoy hands-free calling, MyDrive and real-time services by easily connecting to your smartphone with Bluetooth. Map updates and TomTom Traffic are free for the life of the device.
Detect upcoming speed cameras with the TomTom VIA 52, which also reminds you of the required speed limit. Speak & Go allows you to control your device with your voice, just tell it where you want to go. Never miss a turn. VIA 52 also helps you to prepare for exits and intersections by clearly highlighting the best driving lane for your planned route.
- 5 inch LCD touchscreen.
- Pre-loaded maps for UK, Republic of Ireland, .
- Speed camera alerts 3 month free trial.
- Lifetime traffic.
- Lifetime map updates.
- Free updates - Always connect your device regularly to your MyTomTom account to receive the latest features.
- Subscription required - Receive traffic updates by connecting to your Smartphone.
Sat Nav features:
- Saves past routes based on previous journeys.
- Lane guidance.
- 3 mapping.
- Points of interest - displays locations such as petrol stations and restaurants.
- Voice command and control.
- Bluetooth for hands free calling.
- Eco route for fuel efficient navigation.
- Car charger.
- Integrated mount.
- USB cable.
- Up to 2 hours battery life.
- Size H9.1, W14.5, D2.38cm.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
Model number 1ap5.013.00.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.