Maxi-Cosi Pebble Group 0+ Baby Car Seat - Black Raven653/0622
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Maxi-Cosi Pebble is suitable from birth to 13kg (approx. 12 months) and is compatible with all Maxi-Cosi pushchairs to form a stylish and practical travel system. Install rearward facing the Pebble offers simple installation options with either the cars 3-point seat belt or a Maxi-Cosi Base. The harness and head hugger adjusts together and the stay-open harness makes placing baby in the seat a breeze.
To ensure your baby stays comfortable in their car seat as they grow, the harness and head hugger easily adjusts together. For convenience the pebble features a stay-open harness to make placing babies in the seat as simple as possible.
It comes complete with all the accessories you need to ensure your baby is comfortable during their travels. Accessories included are a newborn insert, headhugger, 3 point safety harness, harness pads and an easy access integral sun canopy.
Car seat features:
- Car seat group 0 plus.
- Suitable for children from birth to 12-15 months.
- Suitable for children from birth to 13kg.
- Suitable for children between 45 and 75cm tall.
- Seat attachment method: car seat base or 3 point seat belt.
- ISOFIX base sold separately.
- Rear facing.
- Side impact protection - helps to absorb the force of a side on collision.
- 3 point harness.
- Harness alarm - audible alarm indicates when the harness is undone.
- One pull harness adjustment.
- Body support cushions for younger children.
- Adjustable head support.
- Size H58, W44, D64cm.
- This seat does not convert to a booster seat.
- Removable washable cover.
- Weight 4.2kg.
- ECE R44.04 compliant.
- Manufacturer's lifetime guarantee.
- EAN: 8712930089759.
100% would recommend to a friend
Absolutely inlove with it
Lovely seat. Looks and feels very comfy. Im sure baby will love it
Works perfectly with my Quinny pram
Works perfectly with my Quinny pram. Brought the iso fix for ease but also easy to fit without
Excellent for babies
Not used it yet but v easy to fit with family base.
The caar seat is compatible with the maxi cosy family fix base.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
25 July 2019
I can confirm that the Pebble is compatible with the EasyBase2.
Hope this helps!
28 January 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.