Vodafone Mobiwire Ayasha Mobile Phone631/6901
Not available online
You can order this product from your local store
About this product
- Handset must be purchased with £10 airtime. This will automatically be added to your transaction. Handset not available without airtime. .
For a phone that is reliable, easy to use and great value, look no further than the MobiWire Ayasha. Its long battery life and essential features prove simple really is beautiful.
No-nonsense, all-rounder. Make calls, send texts and enjoy useful features such as FM Radio and Torch.
A neat 1.8 inch LCD screen makes it easy to find the features you want. Whilst the traditional button keypad keeps menus simple too.
Don't run the risk of missing important messages, the Ayasha's battery life lasts a long time between charges.
Must be purchased with a minimum of £10 top up which will automatically be added to your transaction. This phone comes with a Big Value Bundle SIM. A £10 Big Value Bundle gives you 3GB of data, 250 minutes and unlimited texts.
Model number: Mobiwire Ayasha.
- Network provider: Vodafone.
- 2G network capability.
- SIM card type: micro SIM.
Display and Design:
- 1.8 inch .
- Size H107.5, W46, D14.5mm.
- Weight 66g.
Camera and Video:
- Rear camera 0.1MP.
- Camera features: VGA.
- Video capture in standard definition quality.
- Expandable memory up to 32GB when using microSD card slot. Boost your storage to hold more tunes, holiday snaps and extra apps.
- 0.36GHz single core MediaTek processor.
- Operating system: Feature.
- Up to 350 hours standby time.
- Up to 840 minutes talk time.
- 1000mAh battery capacity.
- Headphone port.
- EAN: 5055015323434.
- Must be purchased with a minimum of £10 top up which will automatically be added to your transaction.
95% would recommend to a friend
I bought it for my son and he loves it
Very nice and cute and my son loves it
Very good for the kids
Just a word of warning. The main point of this is you have to buy credit at the same time. The code is on the receipt. I was offered and took an electronic receipt and didn't retain the paper one. Electronic receipt does not include the voucher code, so this was a waste
Yes, This phone comes with a Vodafone Big Value Bundle SIM
Thanks for using Argos Q&A.
17 January 2020
This will depend on your locality, you can check coverage using the hospitals postcode on the Vodafone website
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
14 January 2020
The reception is good with vodafone and for a no frills phone it works really well. Hope this helps
13 January 2020
Yes, the documentation for the Ayasha does confirm a loudspeaker / hands free facility.
Hope this helps!
20 December 2019
Not that I'm aware of
18 December 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.