Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Working step by step through the new KS1 curriculum, this BrainBox Science Pack will prove an invaluable resource for teachers and children alike. The pack contains 120 cards, colour coded by topic, so that the teacher can easily identify and select the appropriate set of cards, plus two dice and two sand timers.
The cards can be used to help with focus and concentration at the beginning of a lesson or as a valuable resource to assess how much children have learned at the end.
Use the previous year's cards as a refresher when starting the next phase of a topic or extend children by letting them try the cards for the next year group.
Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material, the brainbox range is fabulous fun.
- Contents: 120 brainbox cards, 1 x 30 second sand timer, 1 x 10 second sand timer, 2 x 8-sided dice.
- 1 or more players.
- For ages 7 years and over.
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's guarantee.
- EAN 5025822900623.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- This toy does not provide protection.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.