Clevamama ClevaFoam Toddler Pillow (18 months+)622/6352
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Researched and developed with the University at Trinity College in Dublin, the ClevaFoam Toddler Pillow is the only pillow scientifically proven to reduce the pressure on the back of your little one's head by 50% and increase support by 80%, thereby helping to prevent Flat Head Syndrome (Plagiocephaly). Designed with safety in mind, ClevaFoam is lightweight and breathable with reduced heat retention.
- Luxurious Pillow for Toddlers - Superior comfort and support for your little one's head.
- Made using Clevafoam - Our scientifically proven breathable foam to prevent Flat Head Syndrome (Plagiocephaly).
- Restful Night's Sleep - Keeps your little one's head and spine in comfortable alignment.
- Breathable, Hypoallergenic, Certified and Non-toxic - Airflow fabric draws away moisture and increases airflow.
- Removable & Machine Washable at 40C Cover - Reversed zipper to protect your baby's face and allow you remove the case easily.
- Machine washable at 40C.
- Suitable for cot beds and toddler beds.
- For ages 18 months and over.
- Manufacturer's lifetime against defects only guarantee.
- EAN: 5391514472090.
94% would recommend to a friend
Perfect little pillow, not too thick and not too thin. My little boy loves it!
Great quality toddler pillow
Great quality toddler pillow. Had 2 cheaper pillows previous to this that didn’t last long. I was reluctant to buy this as I thought it was expensive but you can see it’s quality is far superior and will last.
Foam toddler pillow is fab
Great value for money 1 happy toddler here sleeping much better now
Thank you for contacting us.
The cover of the pillow is made of polyester. You can also find Clevamama Toddler Pillowcases made of cotton.
Should you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
12 June 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.