Marcy SM1000 Deluxe Smith Machine620/7278
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Train heavy, train hard and train safely, in the convenience of home with the Marcy SM1000. The ultra-glide smith press gives you the freedom to push your limits without a spotter, and with a whopping 135kg load capacity you can progress plenty. The bench comes with a commercial grade adjustment system for upright to decline angles.
- Smith machine press arm offers a safe way to train alone, with ultra-glide bushings for friction-less movement, 135kg load capacity & 9 hook-in levels.
- Stand alone bench adjusts to decline, flat, incline and upright angles, secure saw-tooth locking system & quick release foot pedal adjustment.
- Adapter sleeves allow for the use of 2 olympic or 1 standard weight plates, 4 storage posts for convenient storage.
- High clearance makes it suitable for taller users with heavy duty bench able to take up to 21 stone.
- Maximum user weight 135kg (21st 4lb).
- Size H216, W203, D191cm.
- EAN: 5060317701378.
Having checked with the supplier for you I can confirm the bar weighs 10kg
Thanks for using Argos Q & A
21 May 2019
The capacity for the Marcy SM1000 Deluxe Smith Machine is:
Maximum user’s weight: 300 lbs (136 kg)
Maximum weight on Leg Developer: 100 lbs (45 kg)
Maximum weight on Weight Bar: 300 lbs (136 kg)
Total Maximum weight Capacity: 600 lbs (272 kg)
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
2 February 2019
Hi James, thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately this bench and rack cannot be purchased assembled. We are happy to guide you over the phone if you had any issues with assembly though, assembly duration for this machine is approximately 4 hours.
Marcy Customer Solutions
18 April 2017
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.