Marcy BE3000 Bench & Squat Rack620/5359
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Weight train using either a barbell or dumbbells with the Marcy BE3000 Bench & Rack system. Use both pieces together for chest and shoulder pressing, or individually for squats on the rack and dumbbells with the bench. An arm curl and leg developer for bicep curls and leg isolation exercises add some extra diversity.
- 6 position independent bench adjusts to upright, incline, flat & decline with secure sawtooth catchers and 2.5 inch deluxe padding.
- Height adjustable solid steel squat rack can hold up to 135kg, squat independtly or combine with the bench for pressing. Holds 6ft / 7ft bars only.
- Preacher arm curl pad and leg developer for effective bicep and leg training. Can hold up to 45kg of standard or olympic plates.
- 14 gauge heavy duty steel is safe and durable allowing the bench to hold up to 21 stone.
- Maximum user weight 135kg (21st 4lb).
- Size H129, W109, D160cm.
- EAN: 5060317703655.
100% would recommend to a friend
Very sturdy piece of kit..very pleased
Great looking to. Very happy
All is soo good we love it
Great weights bench
Great weights bench. I got this to replace my old one. Easy to build with one other persons help and the instructions are pretty easy to follow. The uprights on the squat rack are a good distance apart so you aren't almost nipping your hands when setting the weights back down unlike my old set. Glad I got this and would definitely recommend it to anyone.
The bench doesn't have a folding feature itself, however it can be propped upright within the rack when it's not in use to save space.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
27 August 2018
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.