Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
With both forward and reverse motion for toning your upper and lower body this cross trainer can really help to improve your fitness. It comes with oversize non-slip pedals, 8 levels of magnetic resistance and a 7-function LCD exercise monitor to track different aspects of your training. It helps to improve your co-ordination and balance and helps to burn calories. Recommended user height between 1.5m and 1.8m.
- Forward and reverse exercise motion allows you to improve your fitness, whilst toning your upper and lower body. The stride length is 11 inch (28cm)making it suitable for tall users.
- Magnetic resistance system.
- Hand grip pulse sensor.
- 7 user programmes.
- Number of programmes: no.
- Console feedback including: scan, speed, distance, time, odo, calories, pulse.
- 8 level tension control.
- 3kg flywheel.
- Transportation wheels.
- 11 inch stride length.
- Maximum user weight 100kg (15st 10lb).
- Size H159cm, W63cm, D109cm.
- Weight 23kg.
- Batteries required 2 x AAA (included) .
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.