Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Perfectly shaped for little hands and mouths, Babycup First Cups are open design drink cups that allow your child to move away from their bottle without the associated tooth decay risk of traditional lid or spout sippy cups. Sized for little hands and mouths. Recommended by leading dentists and orthodontists to support good oral health and described by experts as 'a weaning essential'.
- Capacity 50ml.
- Made in Britain. Multi award-winning including Prima Baby & Pregnancy Best First Cup and Junior Design Awards Best Baby Feeding Product.
- Encourages sipping. Mini open cups; 5.2cm tall; capacity 50ml.
- Made of non-toxic pp; bpa and phthalates free. Dishwasher and steam sterilise safe. Pack contains 4 cups.
- Proper cup design to help little hands learn the 'put down' action without the juddering that can come from non-slip or grippy bases.
- For weaning and general drinking for babies, toddlers and young children. Suitable from birth for cup-feeding infants (discuss with your health professional).
- Dishwasher safe.
- Suitable from birth.
- EAN: 5060351280006.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.