Safety 1st Back Seat Car Mirrorby Safety 1st616/7301
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Designed for observing your child seating in a rear-facing car seat, the Safety 1st Back Seat Car Mirror can easily and quickly be installed by attaching the straps to the centre of a headrest of a rear seat. Thanks to its easy adjustment and wide angle view, the mirror is a must-have for every parent and it does not obstruct rear visibility. It moves in any direction for optimal angle to see your baby and the slender convex shape provides good reflection and a wide angle of vision of your child.
- Suitable for observing your child seating in a rear-facing car seat.
- Easy and quick installation (less than 1 minute) - use straps to install to the centre of a headrest of a rear seat.
- Install at an adjoining rear seat for perfect view.
- Easy adjustment to pivot the mirror to obtain desired viewing angle and wide angle view provides good vision of your baby.
- Does not obstruct rear visibility when driving.
- Wipe clean.
- Suitable from birth.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 3220660205196.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.