Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Tiny Love presents Follow-Me Fred, a baby-activated electronic dog that encourages baby to crawl by barking and is ideal for both emotional and physical interaction. This toy stimulates baby's gross motor skills, fine motor skills, emotional intelligence and cognitive skills. Parents can moderate the level of stimulation by adjusting the toy's speed and sound. Baby is naturally inclined to develop when properly motivated.
- Baby-activated electronic dog suitable from approx. 6 to 18 months.
- Encourages baby to crawl by barking and playing a friendly tune.
- Promotes gross and fine motor skills cognitive and emotional abilities.
- Flexible middle allows fred to turn in circles which is ideal for babies that haven't started crawling yet and it features adjustable speed control.
- Size H23.8, W11.5, D28cm.
- Batteries required: 3 x AA (not included) plus .
- For ages 6 months and over.
- 2 year manufacturer's guarantee.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- EAN: 7290108860191.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.