Baby Art Belly Kit612/9215
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Capture the moment of being pregnant with Baby Art My Lovely Belly. You can create a sculpture of your pregnant belly to keep as a wonderful and unique reminder of this time. Once it's dried you can either keep it as it is or use paint to decorate however you like (paint not included). Leave the cast to dry at room temperature for 10-15 minutes and a further 72 hours before getting creative.
- The Baby Belly Art Kit is the perfect gift for any mum-to-be and could be a fun activity to do at a baby shower. You'll have a unique and beautiful sculpture of your pregnant belly to capture this moment forever.
- Create lasting memories for this time in your pregnancy and even customise it by painting it afterwards (paint not provided).
- It's easy to create an impression of your pregnant belly using the plastered strips that just need to be cut into the right length.
- No additional materials or tools are required, everything needed is included in the box.
- Material is dermatologically tested and is safe to use on your skin.
- 9 rolls of plaster bandage, tub of petroleum jelly and 2 pairs of rubber gloves.
- EAN: 5425019850067.
100% would recommend to a friend
Love my pregnancy belly cast
Pleased how the pregnant belly cast turned out , set very well , took about 20mins to do with my husband helping , gets a bit messy so advise to do this in bathroom , can be decorated after its left to dry and set .
Very quick to set, easy to use and solid!
Both my husband and I were dubious about doing this (how it would set, whether it would turn out well, how easy it would be etc) but are super happy with the outcome! It is Very messy, so my advice would be get prepared, cut the strips first, sit somewhere easy to clean and most importantly, make sure the pregnant person is comfortable!! My husband worked quickly and it set fast, was easy to remove once done and I'd say was fully hardened in the 3 days they recommended it would take. Excellent!
Super easy and quick!
Super easy and fun for a couple to do to bond over baby bump. Would recommend to have some gloves as well, but not a must! Do it in the bathroom, as it gets a little messy, but not to messy - as normal. Takes you about 30minutes or so to finish and needs couple of days to dry. Easy to remove from your body, I expected to be more tricky. Definitely recommend it! Nice memory to keep and nice bonding and fun time with your baby daddy!
The Baby Art Belly Kit is made from plaster and can be cleaned off most clothes.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
18 May 2019
If you are not pregnant when you make the cast, it will not give you the look of a pregnant person. This is not a cast, but the kit to make a cast.
Hope that clarifies things.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
24 January 2019
This is safe to use throughout your pregnancy.
Hope this helps!
17 September 2018
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.