Baby Art Belly Kit612/9215
- **Original Price £19.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Capture the moment of being pregnant with Baby Art My Lovely Belly. You can create a sculpture of your pregnant belly to keep as a wonderful and unique reminder of this time. Once it's dried you can either keep it as it is or use paint to decorate however you like (paint not included). Leave the cast to dry at room temperature for 10-15 minutes and a further 72 hours before getting creative.
- The Baby Belly Art Kit is the perfect gift for any mum-to-be and could be a fun activity to do at a baby shower. You'll have a unique and beautiful sculpture of your pregnant belly to capture this moment forever.
- Create lasting memories for this time in your pregnancy and even customise it by painting it afterwards (paint not provided).
- It's easy to create an impression of your pregnant belly using the plastered strips that just need to be cut into the right length.
- No additional materials or tools are required, everything needed is included in the box.
- Material is dermatologically tested and is safe to use on your skin.
- 9 rolls of plaster bandage, tub of petroleum jelly and 2 pairs of rubber gloves.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5425019850067.
100% would recommend to a friend
This belly cast was so much fun to do! The instructions were straight forward and the excess plaster material washed off very easily. I managed to create a perfect cast of my pregnancy bump and am very pleased.
A fun present for an expecting mother!
Love my pregnancy belly cast
Pleased how the pregnant belly cast turned out , set very well , took about 20mins to do with my husband helping , gets a bit messy so advise to do this in bathroom , can be decorated after its left to dry and set .
The Baby Art Belly Kit is made from plaster and can be cleaned off most clothes.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
18 May 2019
Sure caN LuVvY Ya Sure CaN........
15 January 2020
If you are not pregnant when you make the cast, it will not give you the look of a pregnant person. This is not a cast, but the kit to make a cast.
Hope that clarifies things.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
24 January 2019
This is safe to use throughout your pregnancy.
Hope this helps!
17 September 2018
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
**Intervening prices may have been charged, original price is the original price charged online or the printed catalogue price from the last full Argos catalogue in which the product featured.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.