Meerkat Encounter for Two Gift Experience
- Save £40.00Was £99.00
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet a real group of meerkats. You will get up close and personal with these fascinating creatures at a dedicated centre that specialises in their care. You will spend quality time really getting to know the animals as they climb all over you and feed from your hands! Each meerkat has its own individual character that is a joy to discover.
- At some locations you will also have the opportunity to explore the rest of the centre at your own leisure. Once you arrive you will head straight for the meerkat enclosure. After a health and safety briefing, you will need to wash your hands before entering the enclosure.
- The meerkat specialist will be on hand to give you insightful information and oversee you as you interact with the animals. You will be presented with a small tub of meal worms or fruit to feed the meerkats with. There will be plenty of opportunities to take photos and videos of this unforgettable experience.
- When can you go? This experience is available Monday to Sunday, throughout the year, subject to availability. You must take your experience before the expiry date. How long does this activity last? The experience will last between 20 to 60 minutes, depending on the location.
- You need to know under 16's need to be accompanied by an adult, excluding Paddock Wood where the minimum age is 16. There are no fitness requirements for this experience. We recommend that you wear trousers, enclosed footwear and clothes that you don't mind getting dirty! There are no qualifications needed to take part in this experience.
- This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated. You and how many others? This experience is for two people, there may be other people on the day. Family and friends - this experience is suitable for spectators, they will need to pay the small admission fee on the day.
- Locations: Shropshire – Telford, South Yorkshire – Sheffield, Cambridgeshire – Stretham, Devon - Shaldon.
- The length and availability of experiences may vary. If you are under 18 years of age you will need to be accompanied by an adult, unless otherwise stated. For driving experiences you must have a full uk or european manual driving licence which must have been held for a minimum of 1 year. Medical and other restrictions may apply, if in doubt please consult your doctor before participating. Some experiences are dependent on appropriate weather conditions. If you are cancelled due to poor weather conditions, you can rebook. For further information on experience locations, timings and programmes please call our contact centre 0371 384 1030. Gift voucher comes complete with an info pack containing booking instructions, full terms and conditions, personal accident insurance cover to £50,000, public liability cover to £10 million and an activity details leaflet containing full detailed information on your experience.
- Please keep your duplicate receipt as this needs to be sent to Activity Superstore as proof of purchase in order to book your experience day.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from purchase.
- Gift voucher is valid until .
- EAN: 5055902080990.
- For Terms and Conditions please select the relevant document from this products image carousel.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.