Double Supercar Driving Blast For One Gift Experience
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Enjoy the exhilaration and thrill of driving not one, but two supercars back to back.
- This incredible choice of supercars includes the stunning Ferrari, the powerful Lamborghini, the sleek Aston Martin and the stylish Porsche 911. Not only that, but you will also be able to pick from various other supercars on the day.
- After you have registered and received your welcome, you will then be given a briefing from your professional racing instructor. After which, you will get behind the wheel of two of your chosen supercars for two to three laps of the track in each vehicle.
- On completing your experience you will be presented with a presentation certificate as a memento of your day.
- The person driving the car will be required to sign a disclaimer accepting liability in the event of damage to the vehicle. The driver will be given an option to purchase damage waiver cover when booking to minimise their financial exposure should there be an accident.
- Drivers are under no obligation to purchase this optional waiver. Full details are available at the time of booking. You're welcome to bring family and friends to watch but children must be supervised at all times. Viewing area and limited undercover area at most venues.
- The minimum age for this experience is 17 years old. The maximum height for this activity is 1.95m (6ft 4") and the minimum height is 1.47m (5ft). The maximum weight is 114kg (18st).
- In extreme weather conditions your experience may be cancelled, however experiences can take place in wet weather. If the event is cancelled the supplier will be happy to re-book your event. Runs March to November.
- Locations: Leeds, West Yorkshire - Loughborough, Leicestershire - Stafford, Staffordshire - Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire - Heyford Park, Oxfordshire - Elvington, North Yorkshire - Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire - Dunsfold, Surrey - Canterbury, Kent.
- Derby, Derbyshire - Blyton, Lincolnshire - Saffron Walden, Essex - Aldershot, Hampshire - Anglesey, Ty Croes - Corby, Northamptonshire - Leicester, Leicestershire - Maidstone, Kent - Kenilworth, Warwickshire - Blyton, Lincolnshire.
- The length and availability of experiences may vary. If you are under 18 years of age you will need to be accompanied by an adult, unless otherwise stated. For driving experiences you must have a full uk or european manual driving licence which must have been held for a minimum of 1 year. Medical and other restrictions may apply, if in doubt please consult your doctor before participating. Some experiences are dependent on appropriate weather conditions. If you are cancelled due to poor weather conditions, you can rebook. For further information on experience locations, timings and programmes please call our contact centre 0371 384 1030. Gift voucher comes complete with an info pack containing booking instructions, full terms and conditions, personal accident insurance cover to £50,000, public liability cover to £10 million and an activity details leaflet containing full detailed information on your experience.
- Minimum age is 17.
- Please keep your duplicate receipt as this needs to be sent to Activity Superstore as proof of purchase in order to book your experience day.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from purchase.
- Gift voucher is valid until .
- EAN: 5055902080877.
- For Terms and Conditions please select the relevant document from this products image carousel.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.