- Save 1/3Was £59.00
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
If you're looking for a hysterical night out with friends, why not visit a stand-up comedy club for a side-splitting, belly laughing night of top-quality comical entertainment. You and three friends can chuckle the night away at a local comedy venue, while being amused with a stream of quick one-liners and gags from an array of some of the UK's current rising performers.
- This experience is perfect for a group of fun-loving friends looking for a funny and memorable night out. With a choice of fantastic clubs you can discover a host of new up-and-coming stars, as well as comedy veterans who are already established on the comedy-circuit.
- When can you go? This experience is available on selected evenings depending on location and availability, January to November, excluding special events. How long does this activity last? The experience length varies depending on the show.
- You need to know the minimum age for this experience is 18 years old. Unfortunately some venues are not wheelchair accessible due to their layout, please check on booking. No experience or qualifications are necessary.
- This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated. You and how many others? This experience is for four people, there will be other people in the audience on the night.
- Family and friends- you're welcome to bring friends and family along with you, however extra tickets must be bought when booking.
- 19 locations nationwide.
- The length and availability of experiences may vary. If you are under 18 years of age you will need to be accompanied by an adult, unless otherwise stated. For driving experiences you must have a full uk or european manual driving licence which must have been held for a minimum of 1 year. Medical and other restrictions may apply, if in doubt please consult your doctor before participating. Some experiences are dependent on appropriate weather conditions. If you are cancelled due to poor weather conditions, you can rebook. For further information on experience locations, timings and programmes please call our contact centre 0371 384 1030. Gift voucher comes complete with an info pack containing booking instructions, full terms and conditions, personal accident insurance cover to £50,000, public liability cover to £10 million and an activity details leaflet containing full detailed information on your experience.
- Minimum age is 18.
- Please keep your duplicate receipt as this needs to be sent to Activity Superstore as proof of purchase in order to book your experience day.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from purchase.
- Gift voucher is valid until .
- EAN: 5055902080983.
- For Terms and Conditions please select the relevant document from this products image carousel.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.