Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Afternoon tea has been a British tradition for over 150 years, typically taken as a decadent treat on special occasions. With this experience, you and your guest have the opportunity to indulge in a sumptuous selection of sweet and savoury treats with tea and bubbly in some of the most lavish hotels and tea rooms in the country.
- Whether you are celebrating or simply relaxing, this is the perfect way to spend an afternoon.
- This very stylish afternoon tea will typically consist of finger sandwiches including, roast beef and horseradish, smoked salmon, soft cheese & chives, cheddar cheese and pickle fruit. Your sandwiches will be accompanied by plain scones served with dorset clotted cream and british strawberry jam, with a selection of sweets.
- You will also have the choice of a selection of specialty teas including, peppermint, camomile, green, fruit & flowering teas and in some of the locations you will also receive a glass of champagne each.
- When can you go? This experience is available Monday to Sunday, throughout the year. How long does this activity last? This experience will last approximately 1½ hours. You need to know that the minimum age for this experience is 18 years old.
- Please advise on booking if you have any dietary requirements. This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated. You and how many others? This experience is for two people. There will be other people on the day.
- Family and friends unfortunately you are not able to bring spectators. 8 locations across London.
- The length and availability of experiences may vary. If you are under 18 years of age you will need to be accompanied by an adult, unless otherwise stated. For driving experiences you must have a full uk or european manual driving licence which must have been held for a minimum of 1 year. Medical and other restrictions may apply, if in doubt please consult your doctor before participating. Some experiences are dependent on appropriate weather conditions. If you are cancelled due to poor weather conditions, you can rebook. For further information on experience locations, timings and programmes please call our contact centre 0371 384 1030. Gift voucher comes complete with an info pack containing booking instructions, full terms and conditions, personal accident insurance cover to £50,000, public liability cover to £10 million and an activity details leaflet containing full detailed information on your experience.
- Minimum age is 18.
- Please keep your duplicate receipt as this needs to be sent to Activity Superstore as proof of purchase in order to book your experience day.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from purchase.
- Gift voucher is valid until .
- EAN: 5055902080907.
- For Terms and Conditions please select the relevant document from this products image carousel.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.