Vineyard Tour and Tastings For Two Gift Experience
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Many do not realise England produces its very own wine. Well, this is an ideal opportunity to find out about the English wine industry by enjoying a tour of one of England's finest vineyards followed by a tasting session.
- During the tour, your experienced guide will explain the history of english wine, how vines are grown on a commercial scale, the methods used at the vineyard and the reasons for the choice of grapes grown.
- You will also learn about the processes behind the production of wines. To complete the experience you will taste a selection of the wines made at the vineyard.
- Many vineyards have cafes or a restaurants where you can make the most of your experience and treat yourself to lunch. Programmes vary slightly depending on your chosen location. Please note that the Oxfordshire location includes a winery and brewery tour and tasting for two.
- When can you go? This experience is available on selected dates depending on location, generally between march to october (some venues are available throughout the year). How long does this activity last? Your time at the vineyard will be about 1 to 2 hours.
- You need to know to participate in this activity you must be at least 18 years old. You will need to have general fitness as there is some walking involved. No qualifications or experience are required for this experience. This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated.
- You and how many others? There'll be a maximum of 50 people in your group. Family and friends unfortunately, this experience is not suitable for spectators. We can't control the weather! This activity is dependent on appropriate weather conditions.
- Locations: Shropshire – Wroxeter, North Yorkshire – York, Cambridgeshire – Linton, East Sussex – Hastings, Kent – Tenterden, Oxfordshire - Henley-on-Thames, Suffolk – Framlingham, Cornwall – Penzance, Devon – Topsham, Gloucestershire – Newent, Powys - Churchstoke.
- The length and availability of experiences may vary. If you are under 18 years of age you will need to be accompanied by an adult, unless otherwise stated. For driving experiences you must have a full uk or european manual driving licence which must have been held for a minimum of 1 year. Medical and other restrictions may apply, if in doubt please consult your doctor before participating. Some experiences are dependent on appropriate weather conditions. If you are cancelled due to poor weather conditions, you can rebook. For further information on experience locations, timings and programmes please call our contact centre 0371 384 1030. Gift voucher comes complete with an info pack containing booking instructions, full terms and conditions, personal accident insurance cover to £50,000, public liability cover to £10 million and an activity details leaflet containing full detailed information on your experience.
- Minimum age is 18.
- Please keep your duplicate receipt as this needs to be sent to Activity Superstore as proof of purchase in order to book your experience day.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from purchase.
- Gift voucher is valid until .
- EAN: 5055902080938.
- For Terms and Conditions please select the relevant document from this products image carousel.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.