Same day delivery
7 days a week
Collect for free in
as little as 60 sec
We'll hold your
item for 7 days
2 man delivery
Buy it today, use it from tomorrow
Spa Day with Afternoon Tea for Two
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
What could be better than spending an indulgent time together enjoying afternoon tea along with use of the spa facilities?
- You and your guest will revel in the quintessentially British institution that is afternoon tea. You will be served a sandwich, a delicious scone with clotted cream and seasonal preserves, a cake and of course a choice of tea, coffee or soft drink each.
- As well as entry to the spa for the day you will receive a 25 minute mini treatment each. Treatments vary depending on your chosen location.
- You can choose to have your afternoon tea before or after using the spa facilities and receiving your treatment. The spa facilities typically include an extensive air conditioned gym, classes including tai chi, pilates, boxercise, pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and aerobics etc (subject to availability).
- Any additional treatments can be purchased direct with the supplier.
- Please note that at the Beaconsfield location the emphasis is on relaxation. The venue offers you the chance to soak up the countryside and unwind in the relaxation room. There are no wet facilities available. The venue offers a cream tea and 55 minute treatment each.
- When can you go? This experience is available on selected dates, throughout the year, subject to opening times and availability. How long does this activity last? You can use the spa all day, however the afternoon tea will typically last 1 to 2 hours.
- You need to know the minimum age for this experience is 18 years old. There are no fitness requirements for this experience. There are no qualification requirements for this experience. This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated.
- Tou and how many others? This experience is for two people to share, there will be other people at the venue. Family and friends you are welcome to bring family and friends, but they will need to pay on the day.
- 30+ locations nationwide.
- The length and availability of experiences may vary. If you are under 18 years of age you will need to be accompanied by an adult, unless otherwise stated. For driving experiences you must have a full uk or european manual driving licence which must have been held for a minimum of 1 year. Medical and other restrictions may apply, if in doubt please consult your doctor before participating. Some experiences are dependent on appropriate weather conditions. If you are cancelled due to poor weather conditions, you can rebook. For further information on experience locations, timings and programmes please call our contact centre 0371 384 1030. Gift voucher comes complete with an info pack containing booking instructions, full terms and conditions, personal accident insurance cover to £50,000, public liability cover to £10 million and an activity details leaflet containing full detailed information on your experience.
- Minimum age is 18.
- Please keep your duplicate receipt as this needs to be sent to Activity Superstore as proof of purchase in order to book your experience day.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from purchase.
- Gift voucher is valid until .
- EAN: 5055902080853.
- For Terms and Conditions please select the relevant document from this products image carousel.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.