Country House Retreat and Afternoon Tea For Two Experience
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Take a well deserved break away from the norm with this luxury over night stay for two. Choose from a number of beautiful country house locations offering wonderful views and sumptuous surroundings nestled in the British countryside.
- Enjoy exquisite furnishings, roaring log fires, splendid gardens, and a comfortable atmosphere at these magnificently restored houses. Although dinner is not included, our locations pride themselves on their delicious food, good wines and personal service.
- Afternoon tea has been a British institution since Anna Maria Russell, the seventh Duchess of Bedford, asked her footman to bring her a pot of tea and light refreshment one afternoon in 1840. The ritual caught on and afternoon tea became the corner stone of high society dining.
- These days taking tea as a light afternoon meal has become much more accessible, but has not lost a crumb of its charm.
- This idyllic retreat makes a perfect gift for someone special. Whether they prefer traditional or contemporary settings, this break provides for both.
- This break is a one night stay for two people and includes breakfast and a traditional afternoon tea. Restrictions may apply to certain properties, on specific days of the week and months of the year.
- When can you go? This break is available Monday to Sunday, subject to availability, throughout the year. You must take your experience before the voucher expiry date. How long does this activity last? This is a one night stay for two people including breakfast and an afternoon tea.
- You need to know the minimum age is 18 years old. This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated. You and how many others? This break is for two people to enjoy.
- 40+ locations nationwide.
- The length and availability of experiences may vary. If you are under 18 years of age you will need to be accompanied by an adult, unless otherwise stated. For driving experiences you must have a full uk or european manual driving licence which must have been held for a minimum of 1 year. Medical and other restrictions may apply, if in doubt please consult your doctor before participating. Some experiences are dependent on appropriate weather conditions. If you are cancelled due to poor weather conditions, you can rebook. For further information on experience locations, timings and programmes please call our contact centre 0371 384 1030. Gift voucher comes complete with an info pack containing booking instructions, full terms and conditions, personal accident insurance cover to £50,000, public liability cover to £10 million and an activity details leaflet containing full detailed information on your experience.
- Minimum age is 18.
- Please keep your duplicate receipt as this needs to be sent to Activity Superstore as proof of purchase in order to book your experience day.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from purchase.
- Gift voucher is valid until .
- EAN: 5055902081003.
- For Terms and Conditions please select the relevant document from this products image carousel.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.