Country and Coastal Getaways for Two Gift Experience607/9891
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
There are plenty of things that make Britain great, but up at the top is our reputation for hospitality, our beautiful countryside, and our culture and heritage. From the Highlands to the West Country and everywhere in between you can see stunning scenery, dramatic coastlines and discover the secrets of our nation's towns and villages.
- From mountains and valleys to moorland and beaches, our national parks encompass some of the rarest and most beautiful natural phenomena the countryside has to offer. Our coastal regions are equally exciting with beautiful sea views and that special sea air smell that seems to transport us away.
- With their warm welcome this collection of b&b's will provide a home from home base from which you can discover our country's hidden glory, get out and about in the countryside or explore our many unique small towns and villages.
- When can you go? This break is available on selected days of the week, throughout the year, subject to availability, excluding bank and school holidays. How long does this activity last? This is a one night stay for two people, including breakfast. You need to know the minimum age is 18 years old.
- This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated. You and how many others? This break is for two people to enjoy.
- 80+ locations nationwide.
- The length and availability of experiences may vary. If you are under 18 years of age you will need to be accompanied by an adult, unless otherwise stated. For driving experiences you must have a full uk or european manual driving licence which must have been held for a minimum of 1 year. Medical and other restrictions may apply, if in doubt please consult your doctor before participating. Some experiences are dependent on appropriate weather conditions. If you are cancelled due to poor weather conditions, you can rebook. For further information on experience locations, timings and programmes please call our contact centre 0371 384 1030. Gift voucher comes complete with an info pack containing booking instructions, full terms and conditions, personal accident insurance cover to £50,000, public liability cover to £10 million and an activity details leaflet containing full detailed information on your experience.
- Minimum age is 18.
- Please keep your duplicate receipt as this needs to be sent to Activity Superstore as proof of purchase in order to book your experience day.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from purchase.
- Gift voucher is valid until .
- EAN: 5055902080884.
- For Terms and Conditions please select the relevant document from this products image carousel.
If you contact The Activity Store they will be able to confirm this for you and also let you know locations and availability.
0371 384 1025
Thanks for using Argos Q & A
27 December 2019
If you call the activity supertstore helpline on 0371 384 1025 (Mon - Fri 09.00 -17.00) they will be able to tell you the options available.
I hope this helps
Thanks for using Argos Q & A
11 June 2017
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.