Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Walk in the footsteps of Manchester United's greatest legends and see the club's illustrious history brought to life with this Family of Four Tour of Old Trafford experience.
- For true Man United fans it doesn't get any better than a tour inside Old Trafford. The players may be absent, but the atmosphere and excitement still linger in the air. This guided tour will take you behind-the-scenes at one of the world's greatest footballing clubs, giving you access to areas normally reserved for players and officials.
- You will be greeted by a friendly and knowledgeable tour guide who will give you enthralling insights into Old Trafford's rich and impressive history. You'll hear stories from United's humble beginnings in 1878, through the busby babes era and how the team rose to become one of the world's most famous and iconic football clubs in modern times.
- Along the way, you will visit various stands inside the stadium. Take in a panoramic view, over-looking the pitch, from the dizzy heights of the Sir Alex Ferguson stand. Marvel at the abundance of silverware in the magnificent trophy room. Experience the team dug-out and stand in the shoes of the club's manager, Jose Mourinho, on match day.
- Visit the changing rooms where Man United's world famous squad have spent many tense and season-defining moments.
- And, best of all, walk down the famous red players' tunnel and experience the ultimate rush of excitement as you re-trace the steps which legendary players such as sir bobby charlton, george best, eric cantona, david beckham and wayne rooney have walked.
- Imagine the nerves and excitement they feel as they inch closer to the pitch on game day, furiously cheered on by 75,000 screaming fans.
- The tour will finish off at the visitors centre and museum which you will be free to browse at your leisure. This voucher entitles two adults and two children to the tour.
- When can you go? This experience runs on Monday to Sunday dates, subject to match fixtures, throughout the year. How long does this activity last? Your tour will last for approximately 1 to 2 hours.
- You need to know the minimum age for adults is 16 years old. Children must be between 3 and 15 years old. There are no fitness requirements for this experience. This voucher is valid for two adults and two children. This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated.
- You and how many others? There'll be a maximum of 34 other people on the tour. Family and friends you can bring a friend if you wish, however they will have to pay for the tour. Locations north - Greater Manchester - Old Trafford.
- The length and availability of experiences may vary. If you are under 18 years of age you will need to be accompanied by an adult, unless otherwise stated. For driving experiences you must have a full uk or european manual driving licence which must have been held for a minimum of 1 year. Medical and other restrictions may apply, if in doubt please consult your doctor before participating. Some experiences are dependent on appropriate weather conditions. If you are cancelled due to poor weather conditions, you can rebook. For further information on experience locations, timings and programmes please call our contact centre 0371 384 1030. Gift voucher comes complete with an info pack containing booking instructions, full terms and conditions, personal accident insurance cover to £50,000, public liability cover to £10 million and an activity details leaflet containing full detailed information on your experience.
- Minimum age is 3.
- Please keep your duplicate receipt as this needs to be sent to Activity Superstore as proof of purchase in order to book your experience day.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from purchase.
- Gift voucher is valid until .
- EAN: 5055902080846.
- For Terms and Conditions please select the relevant document from this products image carousel.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.