Hotpoint SI4854H IX Electric Fan Oven - Stainless Steelby Hotpoint607/4810
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Hotpoint Built-In Oven in classic stainless steel (S14 854 P IX) and its combination of superbly uniformed cooking functions with Mulitiflow Technology, a sleek eyecatching design featuring Monodial control and an anti-fingerprint coating.
Hotpoint & Jamie Oliver: Pairing the very best of Jamie Oliver's home-cooking philosophy with Hotpoint's everyday, innovative products through the joy of food.
Jamie Oliver: Hotpoint are taking that pain away with their Multi-Flow Technology, which creates a perfectly even cooking temperature throughout the whole oven no more burnt edges, no more uncooked middles, just perfectly cooked food from the inside out.
Tilting grill, allowing the roof cavity and liner to be easily cleaned, the grill simply pulls out to rest at a tilting angle giving you easy access.
- Programmable digital display timer.
- Flame Supervision Device (FSD) Compliant.
- Fan cavity with 2 shelves.
- 71 litre capacity.
- Main cavity interior light.
- Pyrolytic cleaning.
- Energy efficiency rating A+.
- Energy consumption 0.69kWh.
- Combined with oven.
- Oven comes with a 3-pin plug attached that goes into a socket in the wall.
- Oven needs to be hard wired into a cooker point on the wall and on its own circuit.
- Oven size H59.5, W59.5, D56.4cm.
- Oven to fit aperture size H60, W56, D55.6cm.
- Manufacturer's 10 year parts and 1 year labour guarantee.
- EAN: 5016108968000.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.