Women's Health Resistance Loops - 4 Pack607/3165
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
As an excellent method of resistance training for the development of specific muscles and tendons, the Womens Health resistance loops pack can be used to add variety to standard workouts. Four different weights offer a gradual challenge and aid to build your muscle strength. Start with the lowest level of resistance and build sets and repetitions gradually. Lightweight and portable, Womens Health resistance loops can be taken anywhere and offer an alternative to heavy and large weights.
- Loop bands can be used for a variety of applications and are ideal for lower body exercises.
- Four different levels of resistance offer a gradual challenge and aid to build muscle strength.
- Muscle groups and tendons can be stretched and strengthened.
- Increases balance, strength and flexibility.
- Lightweight and portable, can be taken anywhere and offer an alternative to heavy and large weights.
- Packed in one nylon bag for easy storage.
87% would recommend to a friend
Easy to use great bag
Good colours easy to use different sizes use daily great big to keep them in.
This is way better than I expected
This bands are amazing, great quality. I bought them after I had an injury at the gym and had to do physiotherapy, I can work my all body without going to the gym.
Bands are brilliant and easy to use.
I am delighted with the item. I would recommend with.
The Women's Health Resistance Loops - 4 Pack are elastic. The video on our website show how far the bands stretch and how they are used.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
21 September 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.