Marbel Embroidery Kit 2 Pack606/2853
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
A double pack of embroidery fun! Each pack includes 2 all-in-one kits to create a colourful peacock with a big tail and a happy hedgehog. The head and body are outlined on a framed canvas and there are felt pieces, beads and stars to sew on. Helps develop dexterity and creativity. Suitable for children from six years.
Made with a commitment to sustainability; compliant with international safety and quality standards.
- 1 x proud peacock embroidery kit.
- 1 x happy hedgehog embroidery kit.
- Wooden bases, needle.
- Thread, beads.
- Felt pieces, plastic shapes.
- Size H24, W24, .
- (not included).
- For ages 6 years and over.
- EAN: 5055780400934.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- To prevent possible injury by entanglement remove this toy when the child starts trying to get up on its hands and knees into a crawling position.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.