EduScience 100x to 900x Zoom Diecast Microscope Setby EduScience606/1342
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
This microscope will fascinate all children once they learn the rudimentaries of micro-science. With the precision optical lenses you can zoom right in; and with all the accessories you can document, label and store the samples. You can even project findings on to a wall or screen.
23cm (9") microscope with huygen's eyepiece and colour filters.
Kit inlcudes: micro data bank, micro hatchery, 12 blank slides, 12 statical slide covers, 12 blank labels, petri dish with magnifier, 4 collecting vials, stirring rod, 2 10ml graduated cylinders, tweezers, needle, scalpel and safety googles.
Encourages inquisitive children to explore the world of science.
Precision optical lenses.
- Size H24, W7cm.
- Batteries required: 1 x C (not included) plus .
- For ages 8 years and over.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 4893338010027.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- This toy does not provide protection.
- To prevent possible injury by entanglement remove this toy when the child starts trying to get up on its hands and knees into a crawling position.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.