Fisher-Price Colourful Carnival Take-Along Swing & Seat604/3865
- Save 25%Was £84.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Gently relax your baby with this portable six-speed swing with music and soothing nature sounds. The Take-Along Swing & Seat quickly and easily converts from a portable baby swing to a calming vibrations stationary seat to give you and baby two different soothing-motion options. SmartSwing Technology offers 6 distinct swinging speeds from low to high so you can find the motion to suit baby's mood. It actually senses baby's weight so speeds won't slow as baby grows—and it starts without a push.
- Whether baby is swinging away or sitting for play in the soft, comfy seat with 5-point restraint and machine-washable seat pad, two dangling animal friends help keep baby happy and entertained, encouraging baby to reach, bat and exercise developing motor skills.
- 10 tunes & 2 soothing nature sounds.
- Folds flat with an easy-carry handle to take-with anywhere.
- Colourful carnival take-along swing & seat offers baby a sense of soothing comfort and security through motion, calming vibrations and a cozy padded seat.
- The music and nature sounds help stimulate baby's senses – and the dangling toys overhead encourage baby to reach and bat, exercising motor skills! .
- Features music to sooth baby - 10 tunes.
- Toy bar with 2 toys.
- Features front-to-back swinging and 6 swing speeds.
- 5 point safety harness.
- Support strap to keep baby secure.
- Suitable from birth.
- Suitable for babies up to 9kg.
- Colours may vary.
- Removable washable cover - machine washable covers.
- Batteries required 4 x C (not included).
- Size H54, W51, D15cm.
- Folds for storage.
- EAN: 0887961470598.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
95% would recommend to a friend
Swing is ok
It is a good swing it does have music, vibration and swing by itself. It just seems like it can fall appart if you touch it a bit too hard I thought it would be more secure. The toys are nice. Level 1 for swing is quite strong for young babies.
Fabulous and fun and colourful
I would deffo recommend to purchase this swing seat
Bought as a gift and so far so good the baby loves it
The swinging of the Fisher-Price Colourful Carnival Take-Along Swing & Seat will turn off after approximately four hours. The music will turn itself off after 20 minutes.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
18 April 2019
Hi I have bought the swing and it does make a clicking sound when swings. I was disappointed to find this
25 September 2019
The Fisher-Price Colourful Carnival Take-Along Swing & Seat can make 10 tunes & 2 soothing nature sounds when swinging but these sounds can be turned of.
The mechanics of the swing should be silent.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
6 April 2019
For specific advice relating to the care of your child I would suggest having a conversation with your healthcare worker (or GP) who will be able to offer qualified advise as to whether tisis suitable for you.
Hope this helps - Thanks for using Argos Q&A
14 September 2018
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.