Clevamama Baby Pillow with Breathable Clevafoamby Clevamama603/9051
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Researched and developed with the University at Trinity College in Dublin, the ClevaFoam Baby Pillow is the only pillow scientifically proven to reduce the pressure on the back of your baby's head by 50% and increase support by 80%, thereby helping to prevent Flat Head Syndrome (Plagiocephaly). Designed with safety in mind, ClevaFoam is lightweight and breathable with reduced heat retention, making it suitable for use with babies.
- Luxurious Pillow for Babies - Superior comfort and support for your baby's head.
- Made using Clevafoam - Our scientifically proven breathable foam to prevent Flat Head Syndrome (Plagiocephaly).
- Restful Night's Sleep - Keeps your baby's head and spine in comfortable alignment.
- Breathable, Hypoallergenic, Certified and Non-toxic - Airflow fabric draws away moisture and increases airflow.
- Removable & Machine Washable at 40C Cover - Reversed zipper to protect your baby's face and allow you remove the case easily.
- Machine washable at 40C.
- Suitable for cots and cot beds.
- Months and over.
- Manufacturer's lifetime against defects only guarantee.
- EAN: 5391514472090.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.